Friday, October 15, 2010

Uncle Terry's...

It wouldn't be summer at grandmas house without a 4th of July parade. This year we went up to Ben's aunt and uncle's house in Birmingham to celebrate! They have a big beautiful house, and even better; a pool!!! :)
Uncle Terry sitting right in with all the kids, having a grand ol' time!:)
Alabama 2010 077

Alabama 2010 076
Sophie showing off her mad skills...
Alabama 2010 144
Tucker won't go near the water without his floaties...
Alabama 2010 140
Elia...need I say more?
Alabama 2010 133
And Everett...need I say more?
Alabama 2010 086
I love this kid! :)

The whole fam damily!
Alabama 2010 079

Tuckers second cousins.
Ben's cousin, Autumn was there with her three kids, so Tucker (and Taylor) got to meet their second cousins for the first time. It was very exciting! :) Here are the twins, Mae Caroline & Henry (ok, that's not his real name, I can't remember his real name!) :) sorry!
Alabama 2010 138
And I couldn't forget my beautiful baby... It looks like the cheeks must run in the family! :)
Alabama 2010 127
Parade time...
Alabama 2010 097
Joshy leading the way around Aunt Debbie & Uncle Terry's driveway!
Alabama 2010 119

Alabama 2010 111

And here is the twins older sister, Elle. Tucker and her became great friends and played together all day. When we were about ready to leave, I asked Tucker if he realized that Elle was his new cousin, and he looked at me and excitedly said, ' mom, she's my cousin AND my friend!' And he was so excited about it! :) So cute, wish we lived closer so we could play more!
Alabama 2010 121
As I was looking for Tucker one time, I looked over and saw this. I was so proud. :) I have no idea what he's looking at.
Alabama 2010 146
Thanks Aunt Debbie & Uncle Terry for the fabulous 4th of July celebrations!

No comments: