Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Papa's Harley...

Every month I take pictures of my little nephew, Carter. We try to mix it up a bit, and go to new places each month; in July we decided to take some pictures of him on my dad's Harley. My dad is a Harley man and he has two of them. Tucker thinks that they are pretty cool! :) So, since we were out with Carter, we decided to get my dad on the bike with his grandkids (not all of them) and take some quick pictures. Tucker had just had his oral surgery the day before and wasn't too 'into' getting his picture taken. :) And really, what kids are? :)
Anyway, I thought that they turned out cute.
339-1
Carter trying to take a bite out of Tuckers head. :)
367
Meh bebies...
323
And I think you've seen this one before... :)
337
Tucker lovin' on his little sissy...
329
One day, captain tank-top, one day...
304

2 comments:

Madsen Family said...

You've just made Will's day. He looooooves him some motorcycles and keeps asking to see "nother one motorcycle".

Kelli said...

Oh, those are cute. I'm excited for you to take our family shots later this week! I hope Keyton does as good as Tucker does!