Monday, November 22, 2010

kids...

Here are some random cute pictures of my kids. I may be biased, but are my kids the cutest, or what!? :)
The stinky lady. I love that bow on her head. Ben hates it. Her hair is now getting too long to put the little Caro syrup bow on it. Sad day!
029
Tucker has become obsessed with his clothes and what he wears.
This is a problem though, because THIS:
041
is what he wants to wear! I seriously don't know what I am going to do! It is not normal for a 4 year old to be so obsessed with his clothes is it? He changes his outfits like 7 times a day. And don't get me started about the tank tops. This was the summer of the tank top for Tucker. And then it lasted into the fall and now into the winter (under his warm clothes). I seriously don't know what I'm going to do with him! :)
Taylor loves her food, just like her mama! :)
DSC_0671
Tucker went through a phase for a few weeks where every day after Ben put on his deodorant, Tucker would put it on. I didn't realize it for a while, until one day I walked into the bathroom to him just putting it on like it was part of his normal every day routine! :) This child cracks me up! I finally caught it on camera. Doesn't it look like he thinks that this is a total normal thing for him to be doing.
185

DSC_0664

138
Love these two love bugs!

No comments: