Thursday, November 25, 2010

Random August...

Here are some pic of random happenings from August.
Raspberry picking!
I love raspberries. I wanted to make some jam, but we didn't get enough to make jam and then we ended up eating them all within like 24 hours! :)
Ooop, sorry Ben, no head for you! :)
010 (2)

007
BBQ's with friends. :)
021
Play dates with friends. :) I had to get a picture of the babies laying on the ground when I noticed that Taylor is notably bigger than the other two. They are all within a few months of each other. These are just 3 of the like 17 babies that have been born in our ward in the past year! So fun!
024
Oh, and I forgot to mention that Ben painted our kitchen while we were in Alabama in July! We came home to this beautiful painted kitchen! It looks so much better than the pasty white that was on the walls before. :) He always surprises me with things like this while I am away! I love it!
002
Oh, and another thing, our house is for sale! It is still a little weird for me, even. Since we're not sure where we're headed, we thought it was best to be mobile. People keep asking us if we're moving and we really just don't know at this point. We're just putting it out there to see what happens. I snapped this picture because it was still weird and a little sad to see this sign in the yard.
003
I seriously don't know how time goes by so fast! I swear August was just yesterday and already 3 months have gone by! I'm really just trying to enjoy it!

No comments: