Thursday, November 11, 2010

Silverwood-Saturday

OK, back to the reunion!
The next day of the Reunion festivities included a day trip to Silverwood Theme Park! The NW's largest Theme park! :) We have to go at least once a summer. It is fun, but Tucker doesn't appreciate most of it yet, so it's not really worth it to drive all the way out there and pay for it more than once a summer! :) I'm not one for Theme parks anyway; I prefer to spend my time in the water park area of Silverwood, which is exactly what I did ALL DAY! :) I loved it! I hate roller coasters, but I am a little fish and I love the water! All the kids loved the water, and I got to play with them all afternoon, it was a great day.
Here's my little lady and I:
100_3390
{Great Bikini Bod, don't ya think!:)}
Kelli & Cassidy in their matching polka dot swimming suits:
100_3394
Carter loved the water, too!
Campbell Family Reunion 10 116
Tucker & Ben:
Campbell Family Reunion 10 113
We floated a few rounds on the lazy river and this one fell asleep! :)
042
I took Carter under the water mushroom thing that they had in the kiddie water area. I love this picture of Carter! Angie (or Nathan, or whoever was taking the picture) took a perfect picture of Carter through the water. You can totally see his face! :)
Campbell Family Reunion 10 130
But this is my all time favorite of the two of us going through the water! :)
Priceless!
Campbell Family Reunion 10 131
Then Ben took Tucker under the water mushroom and this was Tucker's reaction!
Priceless! :)
Campbell Family Reunion 10 134
All the while Taylor got to enjoy some of her favorite things:
My cousin, Dawn fed her ice-cream...
045
Then my cousin, Trinidy fed her her first taste of cotton candy! YUM!
054
It was such a great day at Silverwood, and it was made even better by just all of us being there together, enjoying our time! It was funny, everywhere you went, you would see White Campbell shirts like this:
100_3388
So cute! In fact, one of my cousins was too busy trying to pick up on the ladies, that he forgot to pay for a tattoo he got. Well the girl who worked there told security that he had the name CAMPBELL on the back of his shirt. By the end of the day like 5 or 6 of the Campbell men had been stopped by security to pay for this tattoo. :) Finally they got the right one and he paid! :)
Speaking of Tattoo's, here's Kalen with his cool tattoo!
057
One cool 13 year old! :) Probably the coolest one I know!

Tucker and Ben finally, towards the end of the day got to ride on some rides. Here they are on the log ride! :)
100_3418
And him and Keyton on the airplane together!
100_3401
We knew it was a good day because this is how we enjoyed our ride home:
058
{Thanks Papa & the rest of the Campbell Clan for the wonderful day at Silverwood!}

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I think my kids would have liked the water park just a little bit better had it been warmer, but oh well! Maybe next year! Keyton and Tucker sure had fun on all the rides once we went over to them!