Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm a winner!


One Stitch at a Time
SO, like over a year ago, in November 2009 I got an e-mail from an old friend of mine. Her sister was starting an etsy shop and selling the cutest things. To get things up and running, they were trying to generate some buzz by having a givaway. Now, I usually don't really bother with things like that. I never win anything, and I don't always have time. But I did look at her stuff, and I fell in love! She makes the cutest hand stitched shirts for kids. I loved them, and I thought that maybe I had a chance! :) I entered and found out a week later that I had won! I got to choose from some of her cute stuff! I was so stoked! I was still pregnant with Taylor at the time and since we didn't have a definite name for her yet, I asked Alison if I could wait until after she was born to order something, because I wanted a monogrammed onesie for the baby. Well, Taylor was born that February, and you know how life gets with a baby...crazy! A few months went by and I would tell myself that I needed to e-mail Alison, then a few more months would go by and I would think about it again. But it never happened, until a YEAR later! I was so embarrassed! :) But I am SO glad I did, because look at what I got in the mail a few weeks ago! :) Matching Big T and little t shirts for Tucker & Taylor! I love them so much! :)
I tried to do a little photo shoot with them but since there was like a foot and a half of snow out, we had to do it inside. Of course, Taylor immediately ripped off her bow! :) But you can see how cute this stuff is! I am SO happy!
Thank you so much Alison! You are amazing! Seriously, check out her etsy site by clicking on the link above! You will fall in love!
025

045

035

067

055
Here's the link, again:
One Stitch at a Time

1 comment:

The Haley Family said...

thanks for the blog love!!! I'm so happy you love them!