Sunday, January 23, 2011

Kid time before we leave!

We leave for Hawaii in just a few short days! (wah-hoo!) :) Because of travel days and such, we will be gone for a total of 11 days! I can't hardly believe that I will be leaving my babies for that long! :) Although-I am SO excited for this get away with my husband! :)
We've been trying to get in as much good quality time with them before we leave. Tucker loves getting in the hot tub, so Ben and him have been getting in almost every night this week.
375

337
I think Taylor is still a little too little for the hot tub, so her and I have been staying in. We painted our toe nails! :) OK, I needed to paint my toe nails for sandal weather, and I wanted to do hers as well! :) SO cute, I love 'em!
197
Since she has just started to crawl, a whole new world is opened up to her. She has loved getting into everything. I, of course, have been following her with my camera. :) She's not too fond of my new flash, which I am still learning the ins and outs of, and closes her eyes as soon as she sees me put the camera to my face! :)
358

361

362
We took them to Chuck E Cheese before we left. Nathan, Angie, Carter & Kathryn came too. I think the big boys always have more fun than the little boys! :)
634
These must have been intense and exciting games, by the looks on their faces! :)
635
Somehow Ben ended up with all the kids! :)
638

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Stupid flash and those crazy people who carry around a camera all day! :) Love those pictures of Taylor. You guys are gone now, but I'm hoping to catch her doing that when we go up to visit tomorrow. :) Hope you're having lots of fun!!!

Becky said...

Taraka,

We finally officially added you to our blog list so we see your posts more regularly. Your little girl looks like a female clone of her brother and a lot like her beautiful Mom! Hope you enjoyed Hawaii. I think you guys were smart to go when you are young and can enjoy things. Who wants wait until they're old to do that kind of thing? Wish we were closer. You guys know if you are moving any time soon?