Thursday, January 20, 2011

Taters faces...

This girl cracks me up! There is seriously no other little girl like her! She has attitude! She yells and grunts and screams and throws her toys and throws her food and she makes the funniest faces! :) I always tell people that my favorite stage is between 9 months and 18 months. They are so much fun, learning to much and, my kids anyway, always made the best faces! She is finally just starting to crawl! Right before we leave for Hawaii, of course, so my mom will have fun keeping her out of things! :) Sorry mom! Her crawl is hilarious, she has a dead leg. She drags one leg behind her. I need to get it on video!
She also loves bath time and is trying to pull herself up in the tub! Here are some of her cute faces:
218
{I love her big ol' round head!} :)
222
{And she is getting teeth like crazy! She has 7 or 8 now! They are all coming in at the same time. Which, I'm kind of glad about, but it makes for some sleepless nights! But at least they are all coming in now and we can be done with it, right?}
217
Finally, a smile and it's focused on her hand! :) I had to move the camera away from my face for her to actually smile, and I didn't see what it was focusing on! :)
223
I love me some bath time babies! :) So cute!

No comments: