Tuesday, January 11, 2011

silly kids...

Here are a few I forgot about.
Taylor will eat anything I put on her tray! She has a never ending pit for a stomach, I swear! :) I am just glad she's not picky because I have a hard time finding new things for her to eat. She just devours her food! I guess I should be grateful that I have good eaters! I was cutting up some celery for Tucker, he loves celery, and decided to give her a rib of it.
Surprise, surprise, she loved it! My mom is staying with the kids while we are in Hawaii right now (more on that later!) :) and told me that she won't even take her bottle any more! She just smacks it away! What am I going to do with her? :)
015
Since Ben got his mustaches for his birthday, they've been a popular thing to play with around here. Tucker was wearing one one day and I got out the camera to take his picture, and he totally did the A-OK hand symbol on his own! :) We were dying!
017

No comments: