Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve...

After having so many visitors, this is what I did a lot of on New Years eve:
022
folding and folding and folding! It was never ending! :) It was very exciting; forget the parties and the celebrating, I was so happy to get through this baby! :)
But I did make a little time for a dip in the hot tub, some bubbly and snacks with the hubs and a movie! It was a great evening with sleeping children and snuggling with my husband!
Doesn't get much better than that!
Christmas 2010 180

Christmas 2010 170
Happy New Year everyone! 2010 for us was a roller coaster! The highlight (obviously) being Taylor Rae joining our family. We love her SO much! There are a lot of questions right now as to our future; (where to live, where to work, how many kids, the list goes on!) but one thing for sure, is that I am so happy to be doing it all with my little family! I couldn't have asked for anything better. I know we will be taken care of and I'm excited for the journey! :)

No comments: