Monday, January 10, 2011

Some random January...

January 10th was a special day in the Pyper household. 'The BEST day ever!' as quoted by Ben. Surpassing that of our wedding day and the births of our two children.
Auburn WON THE NATIONAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP!
Yea, we know who to root for! :) Now, I know we live in the Northwest and the Oregon Ducks WERE in that game as well, but you see my husband is from the dirty dirty south and that blood will ALWAYS run thick in this veins. Anyone from Alabama knows that you either bleed crimson or you bleed blue & orange. My husband happens to be a blue & orange fan. And that, by default, makes us Auburn fans as well!
We can FINALLY wear our blue & orange with pride! :) Thanks for making my husband a happy man, Auburn!
237
We wore our gear all day!
This is a common sight in our house. Ben will find anything and try to make it something he can workout on or with! :)
233
My smart little boy! I am so proud! I found these in his room one day after quiet time in his room. He loves to learn, he really does! Even on his own!
639
He also loves to help me bake. I don't do it often, but when I do, you can be sure that I have a little shadow by my side! I had been wanting to get him his own cooking utensils for a while, but didn't want it to be 'girly'. I was so excited to find these on clearance at target after Christmas; it's a children's cooking utensils set. That's a giraffe whisk and an alligator rolling pin and also an apron, and it comes with a spatula and two little cookie sheets and a bear shaped cookie cutter. He was so happy to have his own stuff!
246

249

254
You can see that we make quite the mess when we cook together! I love my cooking buddy, though! :)

No comments: