Wednesday, May 16, 2012

bits...

Here are some random photos from the past few weeks. I don't have instagram (I'm like the only person on the planet that still doesn't have a smart phone!) :) so I have to lug out my point and shoot camera where ever we go to get cute shots! :) I always have a point and shoot camera in my purse though, and I have for years-I was SO on the bandwagon before camera phones/instagram thing! :) Anyway, our month according to my point and shoot camera...
Our house has been on the market (and just sold!-more on that to come!) so whenever someone would come to look at it, I had to high tail it out of there. Most of the time I had places to go or people to see, but every now and then it would be at a random time with hardly any notice, so we would go get ice cream! :) This particular day I had three extra girls with me from Tuckers pre-school class and we were QUITE the scene! :) Taylor, of course, got ice-cream not only all over herself, but the chair as well! :)
002
The weather has FINALLY been warming up so we've been heading outdoors more. Taylor even busted out her new sunglasses! :) Thanks B-ma! :)
004
Sometimes if  I need some peace and quiet to make dinner, I will put on some cartoons. This is what happens when Taylor doesn't get a nap, but sits down to watch cartoons at oh...5 o'clock! Konked right out on Tuckers legs!
003
While Ben was in Seattle for the weekend last month, we went over to Kathryn's house for some girl time with her and Brittney. While we were chatting, the kids got out this game all on their own and insisted on playing it. It was the  cutest thing. ( I guess you had to be there, it doesn't quite sound as cute as it was that day!) :) You get the idea though! :)
017
On a very rare day that I woke up before my kids, (they usually have to wake me up!) I went in to check on them and found them both sleeping the exact same way...
077
Taylor started to awake in the time it took me to get my camera...
078
Our good friends, the Enloe's came in town for a wedding and we celebrated with their family for Eric's birthday. They are like our second family and it was fun to spend time with them. Oh how we miss the Enloes!
003

1 comment:

Kelli said...

no, you're not the only one without a smart phone. allen bugs me about it all the time too. i think it's so weird how your kids sleep. how can that be comfortable? i wonder if and when they'll grow out of that and sleep in a normal position. :)