Friday, May 25, 2012

My Taylor girl...

I love my girl so much! She has started to become one of my best friends (already!) She totally takes care of me, and I'm not even joking. I don't know what it is, but the difference between girls and boys is so apparent in my children. These past few months as Tucker has been at school,  I have enjoyed my time with just Taylor and I. She's just my little friend, and now that she is just talking up a storm, I can actually talk with her  and play with her and it is fun and we just enjoy our time together. I love my boy, too, but now that he's a big Pre-School graduate (more to come on that) I am going to miss my time with just Taylor and I. She is so cute and sweet and loving! (She's sassy and bossy and a stinker, too don't get me wrong!) But I just love her to pieces and I am so glad she'll always be my girl! 
I love that little face, I could just eat it up...
011
She says the cutest things. She has a purse that is in the shape of a dog and she calls it her 'person' as in Purse(on). But it is so funny to here her say 'person' about a purse in the shape of a dog. It's so cute! :) She also always makes 'hoop' (soup) She regularly goes into the bathroom, gets on the stool, turns on the faucet and mixes things in the cup and offers me 'hoop'. She is so bossy too, she is constantly looking at me and just says one word orders. Eat! Sit! Come! Like all day she just bosses me around. I constantly have to remind myself that I am the one in charge! :)
001
She loves shoes, and is always putting on mine and Ben's shoes. And she loves anything princess and is always saying she is a princess. And she always wants to put on make up with me when I'm putting my make up on- It's crazy to me that ALL of that starts so young! Sheesh!
002
And I love that her hair is finally getting long enough to put in these two cute little messy buns...
045
I love you Tater Tot! 

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Geesh, I wish my little girl was as fun and loving as yours. :( But yes, I'm still amazed at how young (and it's not taught) they start dressing up and playing mommy and acting like princesses.

Natalie Jane said...

She is darling!!!!

Darci said...

What a cutie! I feel a special bond with my girl too...what a blessing. Miss ya friend! :)