Sunday, May 20, 2012

father/son campout...

Last weekend Ben and Tucker took to the hills for some quality father/son time together. Tucker was in heaven. He got to play with his buddies all night long and got his daddy all to himself! While they were gone we had a little girl time with our friends, Emily and Katie, whose husband and brothers were  also at the camp out. It is unfortunate that all we did all night was pack up our house; but we still had fun and luckily got a lot done!
002
Garret, Dallin & Tucker...
013
I love this boy!
003
I love my two cute boys!
016
Tucker and his friends, Ryan and Lucas...
IMG_9912

IMG_9920

IMG_9921

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Oh how fun! Maybe sometime this summer when we come up, all the boys could go and do something like that. Though, I don't know that I've ever seen pizza at a campout. :)