Friday, February 15, 2013

NEW YEARS!!!

We had so much fun on New Years! My friend, Katrina invited us over for a little family party with the kids, and one of her good friends was there who is an artist and does face painting! It was perfect! The kids had so much fun! Ben went to a movie with my brother so we didn't even spend the evening with him, the party pooper!!! But we sure had fun with friends!
IMG_2278

IMG_2285
Taylor loves Katrina, and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual!
IMG_2279
Maggie & Taylor watching a movie with their matching butterfly faces, while the adults played games. 
IMG_2282
I had planned on coming home around 10, right about the time when Ben would be getting home, and I thought that that was late enough for the kids. But man, they were party animals and didn't want to leave, and were STILL UP at midnight, so we turned on the TV and counted down and watched the apple drop, and Taylor was my midnight kiss that night! :)
IMG_2287
It was so much fun. Katrina does this every year, and we are usually in Alabama, so we have to miss out, but I am for sure going to try to make it from now one. Those McLuskies sure know how to party! :)

No comments: