Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Phone pics...

At Christmas, I finally entered the world of the Smart Phone! I know, I am officially a grown up! I started taking pictures with my phone and using instagram **gasp** a whole world I didn't even know existed! :) 
I know that if I don't actually get my photos off of my phone every now and then, then they will be forgotten about and on that phone forever and there are definitely some good ones I don't want to forget about. I still prefer a real camera to a phone camera, but it is nice being able to snap and share all at once!
Here is my first ever phone picture. Sunday afternoon nap with Taylor on the couch:
IMAG0002
This one of Taylor is yes, taken in the bathroom! I'm sorry! It is the only time that have have a few minutes to myself and I was taking advantage of trying to figure out the workings of my new phone. Obviously my time alone was short lived (as it usually is) when Taylor just barged right in! She told me to take this picture of her and even did a fancy little pose! :)
IMAG0004 
This is what happens when I let the kids dress themselves. These outfits were especially fabulous, so I had to get a picture:
  IMAG0005
And this is what happens when you have a pregnant mommy; fries & milkshakes for lunch. Just the two of us:
IMAG0008 
My mom got me a curling wand for Christmas so I finally tested it out for a date night one night. My hair has never taken a curl so well! It was so much fun! I could probably learn how to use it better, but this is what I got out of it:
  IMAG0015 
The kids had been talking about wanting umbrellas forever, and I found some on clearance at Target. I got them for their Easter baskets, but they found them and have loved using them all of the time! And we can sure use them right now, that's for sure!
  IMAG0042 
A Saturday morning spent painting our nails:
  IMAG0039
And another Saturday morning playing with Imaginext. We love Imaginext!
IMAG0006

IMAG0007
I am going to miss these lazy mornings next year when Tucker has early morning school...sigh...
Belly shots:
22 weeks:
IMAG0049
And 24 weeks: (What a difference just two short weeks makes!)
IMAG0065
Taylor is totally ready for a big girl bed, and we have one for her, but since we may be moving here shortly, we are just going to wait, and have just kept her in her crib. She can easily get in and out of it by herself, so it's no biggie. :) She got in one day while I was cleaning and said to me, 'Look mom, I'm juggling!'
IMAG0040 
And another lazy morning of coloring before school! I love these two!
  IMAG0068

2 comments:

Jolee B. said...

So after years of stalking you through Jaime's blog, I've finally remembered to just add you to mine! Ha! Your kids are so cute and you look great! Expect WAY too many comments in the future. :)

Kelli said...

Love the curls! And yes, those two weeks did make a huge differnce! Wow!