Sunday, May 19, 2013

Girlfriend is officially potty trained!!!

Hallelujah, I won't have two kids in diapers!!! 
This one has officially been accident free for over two weeks now and I am so so so thrilled and relieved. But... it has taken long enough, I started in January! :) And back then, she did so great for a week or so, then reverted back to only wanting diapers, then she would be interested again, and then go back to diapers. Its' been on and off for the past few months, and I've just been too tired to fight her on it, or really put the effort she needed into it. Well, I mustered all of my energy for one last round before the baby got here (I had given up hope that she would be potty trained before he got here.) and was shocked when she was FINALLY ready! She has done SO good!
Here she is with her spoils from officially being potty trained, a few packages of new undies! So cute, I can't help it, her cute little bum in underwear is the cutest thing in the world to me! :)

IMAG0270

Just in time for diaper buying round 3!
Thank you Taylor for potty training before the baby comes, I owe you big time! :)

1 comment:

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Hurray! Could you come do Emmett!