Friday, May 3, 2013

InstaFriday!!!

Just some pictures off my phone from the last few weeks. It's become a weekly tradition of getting blizzards and heading to the park. It's finally starting to get warm enough! Hallelujah!!! :)
My little monkey, she loves to climb: (so different from my very cautious Tucker who stays away from anything even remotely dangerous, on the playground anyway!)
IMAG0184 
Oh, and if you're in the market for a make up artist, I know a good one!
IMAG0181 
Morning walks with our friends are the best!!! I loved that Maggie was just sitting outside wearing her Tiger hat when we showed up to head on our walk. She wore it the whole time, crazy lady! :)
IMAG0218
And afternoon play dates outside finally with our neighbor friends. It has been so much fun this week being able to get outside and be and meet our new neighbors. Tucker has already become good friends with this little guy, Cade who lives across the street. Although, the begging EVERYDAY after school to go to his house to see if he can play is getting a bit old. I don't want to scare them off by letting Tucker go over every day to ask if he can play, so I've tried to limit it. :) I am glad Tucker will know some kids in his school next year though, when he goes to Sunrise.
My good friend also lives right behind us and it is fun having her so close with her three boys. Her boys are so nice to my kids and always invite them over to play in the backyard when they are out playing. Tucker loves it!
IMAG0224
And this silly girls seriously keeps me entertained EVERY SINGLE DAY! I can't get enough of her!
IMAG0227 

IMAG0229
She also keeps her self entertained, and is so proud of herself when she does something funny or charming! :)
IMAG0233
Of course, for the weekend it turned colder again, and daddy was finally able to make it to a soccer game with us. Taylor was so happy to have her daddy there. These two are as thick as thieves. She loves her some daddy!
IMAG0261
{Telling secrets during Tuckers soccer game}
And while I love having my kids come in the morning and sleep and cuddle with me for a while, when they fall asleep in your bed because they think they own the place, you know you have to lay some rules down:
IMAG0265 
But I still love that sleeping beauty of mine!
And we were so blessed that on May Day, it started to get warm and beautiful again! This time I think it's here to stay, hallelujah!!! :) Even the pick up line at Tuckers school was beautiful! :)
IMAG0266

No comments: