Friday, April 11, 2014

My Taylor...

I love this girl so much. She is my very best friend. We talk and laugh and joke. She is so fun! I'm in love with the little lady that she is becoming. She is just enough girly to make it fun. We paint our nails together, and she wants to do her make up when I'm doing mine. She lets me curl her hair every now and then. But she's also got enough tom-boy in her to make it fun, too. She likes to be rough and tumble with her brother, she likes to dig outside in the dirt, she can burp and fart with the best of them, and she's definitely a little athlete. Just like a little girl, it just depends on the day! :) I guess it starts young because this little thing is already a roller coaster of emotion!
She's also spoiled rotten. Having Tucker in all day school this year has been such a treat for this little thing. Also, having a mama who isn't the greatest eater in the world is another benefit for her. Whenever we are out running errands, we love to stop and get snacks and treats together. I love my time with her. :) One of our favorites is Auntie Anne's pretzels in the mall. (along with Target, McDonalds, Noodle Express...the girl is spoiled!!!)
She is also very social. She loves her pre-school class. Our field trip this month was to Pizza hut. All the kids got to make their own personal pan pizza.
Oh my gosh, that smile!!!
This is a pretty typical picture of Taylor. Insisting on dressing herself, her fleece pants are her favorite right now. I had to bribe her to even let me put that barrette in her hair, just so her hair is out of her face. Un-matching socks, her signature look, and that fake smile that she's just started doing. (along with a fake laugh that Ben and I just noticed. She is already a courtesy laugher!!!) :) Oh, and her cute little lisp, I just love it. She can't say her S's very well, and I love it. I hate correcting her because I secretly want her to have it forever! Is that bad???
Testing out the camera on my new phone. (It isn't the greatest, my biggest disappointment with the phone)
And she had to take one of me, but I love it because we just hang out together and chat sometimes, and that is exactly what we were doing.
We went down to the Mobius childrens museum one day and they always have crafts you can make, and one of them was to make Mardi Gras masks. It was her idea to make one for Kathryn (Krathreyn) because she remembered that Kathryn loves Mardi Gras. I thought it was so cute and thoughtful!
The day we went down to Mobuis, we had a little mommy/daughter date (Jackson was there, but was asleep most of the time in his stroller, luckily!!!) :) But it was pretty much just a mommy/daughter date! :) After playing, we had Ben and Jerry's in the food court. I love my little lady friend. 




She has also started 'tinastics'. We tried her in dance, and although she liked it, it just didn't seem to be her thing. I was really shocked because she loves dancing at home. She then started talking about how she wants to do Tinastics, so I signed her up. She is awesome. It is totally her thing, and she absolutely loves it!!! I have loved so much watching her every week. They stretch out, and warm up, and she is just the cutest little tinast out there! :)
She started out a little hesitant going around the bar, but by the second class, she was flipping over that thing like a pro all on her own! I'm so proud of her and am excited to see how far she can go with this! I hope that she to enjoy it!



So grateful to have a baby girl! Maybe I'll even try for another...:)

No comments: