Thursday, September 25, 2014

Gma's Library...

The Pypers are definitely a family of readers. Every single one of them. My mother in law is a librarian at a private school in Montgomery, and has been there for years and years. We always have to make a library trip, and if it doesn't happen soon, most of the time, the kids start asking for it, wondering when we're going. I'm glad that they enjoy reading and getting the books so much.
They will sit and look through book after book, and each come out with a stack. It's a fun tradition during the summer. My mother in law is retiring this year, so it will be sad next year when we don't have this luxury, although, I'm sure my book loving mother in law will still find a way to get books to those kids! :)


Silly boys!
My big crawling man enjoying his freedom!

No comments: