Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sunday June 29, 2014

Sunday, we got to go to a BBQ at my aunt and uncles house to see some of my cousins who were in town. Rachel is moving back up to the NW (yay!) and so is staying at her parents house for a few weeks until all their stuff gets up here in their moving truck. And Lori was just visiting with her girls for a few weeks. I love seeing my cousins, and having all of our kids play.
The kids picking cherries....
They opened up the pool for the kids to swim, but only my kids were brave enough to actually get in the water. Well, not brave enough, but crazy enough. For these California and Florida kids, the weather was freezing! And we were basking in the sun! :) My kids, being Washingtonians! :)
Tucker, the lone swimmer!
Playing croquet with Auntie Lorraine and Cousins Rachel and Lucy...
Two babies; Jackson and Eli...
Tucker loved all the attention from his crazy girl cousins!! :)
Sweet Eli:
Cute Uncle Leif had all the kids and they were loving on him:
It's so fun to have cousins in town!
I especially love the older ones who are fun to keep in touch with on Instagram! :) Love ya Lucy!

No comments: