Monday, September 22, 2014

Pool time...


One of the most cherished activities of the summer is SWIMMING! I am always shocked at the lack of public pools down where it is SO hot. I guess most people have them at home. So, we usually go a few times to the Pratville city pool, but it is your typical city pool. Lots of times crowded, and not so clean. But the boys still enjoy every minute of it! :) One of these days we will start digging the pool at grandma's house that we have been talking about forever! :)
All of these boys are little fishy's and they are like peas in a pod, I love it!
Jackson liked it!!!

I don't know if it was new this year, but we just discovered a little splash pad right next to the pool. Taylor was dying to go over there, but this was about the extent of the time there, she immediately wanted to go back to the pool! :) Silly girl.
I think someone is starting to get some curls!
My big fat boy! :) Trying to get him out of the sun for a bit! I'm finally getting used to that HOT Alabama sun, and how it just seems to scorch us!!!
It's become tradition that grandma brings us Chic-fil-a as a mid swim break. I love me some Chic-fil-a and am still mourning the fact that we don't have one in Spokane!


No comments: