Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just some Happenings...

What happens when you're gone all day at Youth Conference, and your son is in the care of you husband? You come back to a child with significantly shorter hair!!??!! And even gone in some places. Ben took it upon himself to cut tuckers hair --on his own. He was so proud of himself the next morning when I noticed it, I couldn't say anything. (He obviously has NO experience in the hair care department)
In other 'artistic' news, Tucker has discovered a new love for crayons and pens and anything that writes! His favorite place to draw? On his own skin. We have had many instances as of late, where I have found him like this after only a few minutes of being alone with a writing utensil.
(And no, Tucker isn't ALWAYS in his PJ's; sometimes he is naked, or with pants on, but one thing he ALWAYS has on- is a diaper...And these pictures just happen to both be taken in the morning.) :)

10 comments:

Holly said...

Haha, that's funny! That's awesome Ben was ambitious enough to attempt cutting a toddler's hair all on his own.

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Nice job Ben, I think he looks great. Its Tuckers right as a child to be naked or in pjs as much as he wants. When else can you get away with it.

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

I love it! Dad cutting hair. Jimmy won't even get close to a pair of clippers. (I don't want him close to them either) Tucker and Dallin would totally get along. Dallin loves to be naked, and he loves permanant markers he writes on everything. I once had to prime my walls 7 times before the ink stopped bleeding through the paint. AHHHH!

JAMIE said...

At least he is in PJs. Andy just runs around in the diaper now a days. Can't ever leave them with the hubby for too long. You never know what will be left of your baby when you get back.....They don't get it either do they???

Anonymous said...

Nice haircut. I don't trust Dave to cut our boys hair. He cut Mike's way to short once and Mike just wanted to wear a hat, because he was embarrassed.
William is also writing all over himself and on the walls. If he writes on the walls, use the Mr. Clean Magic scrubber. It works the best!!

Madsen Family said...

Hey, at least Ben knows how to save you a buck or two so that you don't have to pay a barber. And, just for the record, I prefer Tucker topless as opposed to his PJs....

Stacey said...

So funny... of all things!!! I guess Ben has to live vicariously through someone!
:0)

Rosie Moncrief said...

PJS rule all! but "apartment pants" are a close second!

Sharlene Enloe said...

I love Tucker! He makes me so happy. I'm hoping Eric doesn't get that ambitious.

Rosie Moncrief said...

Well, I don't know to many all sugar recipes, but I put Nutella on almost everything!! I do know a great cheese cake recipe full of sugar, loaded with FAT, with a dash of love, haha! I can give it to you if you want. Hey, is your dog pee wee still alive? I have the strangest memory of your house, the dog, marshmellow cream and the laundry shoot! Crazy