Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tar-ka

I was coloring with Tucker the other day in our basement,and had to run to the bathroom really fast. While I was in the bathroom, I hear little footsteps running down the hall after me, and then I hear Tucker yell, 'Tar-ka...Tar-ka...Tar-ka'. He finally found me, and opens the door (which he can do now, by the way...what joy that is) and just barges in and I say, 'Tucker, what did you say?' and he replies, 'Tar-ka' and I said, 'Who's Tar-ka' and he looks at me and points, and says 'Ma-ma'. I was dying! I could not stop laughing! Where does this kid come up with this stuff?
Please tell me that I'm not the only one who has an 18 month old who calls them by their FIRST name!!!
This is the face he makes when you tell him to smile. Stinker!
Usually after a while, he REALLY smiles.
(only because he thinks he's funny!)

9 comments:

jani said...

And again, it's like you've got another Bryson! He cracks me up because he actually has a little sense of humor- and he knows it! Wat a cutie.

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to share bathroom time!! Roberts little girl use to call him and autumn their names too. she did it for quite awhile then one day it was mom and dad again. I thought it was pretty funny. They were not amused.

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

My boys do it to. I'll be calling for Jimmy and the boys will run through the house saying at the top of their lungs, "JIM, JIM, JIM" Gotta love it!

Rosie Moncrief said...

Oh man, I'v got to meet this kid!! He's hilarious ;-)

Anonymous said...

He's so smart! Kids are like parrots at that age. It's only a matter of time before he starts to repeat everything you say. Be careful!!

Emily Taylor said...

Tucker just seems so cool. I feel like I want to hang out with him.

Shayla said...

He seems so fun! Hunter is a little older, but he's been calling for daddy by yelling from the top of the stairs like I do "C gay!" for a while now. And he doesn't call me by my name, but calls me Honey all the time. Kids are so fun!

Natalie Jane said...

My daughter calls me "Natalie Jane Plummer". She is 2.

JAMIE said...

what a smartie...Of course he is your child. I bet both you and pyper did that same thing