Monday, June 23, 2008

Silverwood...


The ONE thing Kayla really wanted to do while she was here, was go to Silverwood. Unfortunately, the weather didn't work out in her favor, so it wasn't as easy a task as we had thought. Finally on their last day here, it was supposed to be in the low 70's-so we took a chance (with clouds in the sky)-and went for it. We all just wanted to spend the day together, and Silverwood seemed like a good place to do it.

We all bundled up and headed out. Me, Tuck, Jason, Kayla, Nathan, Mom, Dad & Pat (Jason's little brother). You will have to excuse these pictures of us, as it was raining and freezing cold in the morning when we got there and all of us look-how do you say-like CRAP! :)

Tuck didn't like the merry-go-round so much... I thought he would like it, but he pretty much had this look on his face the whole time, like...'when the heck does this thing end???'

One thing he did love, the 'choo choo'...

Here we are sticking our heads out the window...still a little cold out, but still fun.

And cuddling with gramma while on the train to stay warm...


We had to get a picture with the train!

Tucker was finally big enough to go on some rides. Pat and I took him on the Ferris wheel. (no, I haven't gained THAT much weight, I am wearing 3 sweatshirts, and please excuse the ugly natural curl to my hair, I hate it!)

He wasn't so sure at first, we had to do some serious convincing...


But by the end, he was sad when it was 'aww don'... (that's what he's saying in this picture)

Uncle Nathan took him on the flying elephants...

Grandpa took him on the cars...

This child sure doesn't lack attention that's for sure! He always has someone in our family loving on him...(and I don't know where he gets those faces from!)

The sun finally came out and we were able to play in the water park! Yeah! He's like a little fish and LOVES the water! We are so excited for the summer to finally be here.

Water slides aren't my forte, can ya tell?

By the end of the day Tucker was all tuckered out from all of the fun. He had fallen asleep before we even got to the car! Thank you Gramma & Grampa. It was a great way to end our time with Aunt Kayla & Uncle Jason.

8 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

I wish is was cold and rainy here in Utah!! It is way to hot. I love all of Tuckers facial expressions! He cracks me up.

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

We want to come play. Tucker looks so cute in clothes! j/k. Taraka its okay that you got so fat so fast. More to love. Don't blame it on the sweatshirts just embrace the fatness. Hee hee.

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

I love Tucker's grumpy face...too cute. It's so crazy seeing all of your family. Everyone is so grown up. Is your little brother married?

Madsen Family said...

Terry, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the pictures of Tuck. I just want to "love on him", as you say. I can't believe how big he's getting. I'm sure he doesn't even remember me, sigh...I think your hair is darling curly! And can you believe I've never been to Silverwood? I just am just such a wuss and HATE roller coasters, though I DO love the elephant rides!

Holly said...

Those are some great pictures. You should frame the one of you and Tucker sticking your heads out the train. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Tucker is such a tough little man. He knows what's up!I love the picture of him with the water coming up behind. He's the man!!
Hey, we need a girls night. Having all the kids home plus the neighbor kids for the summer is making me feel cooped up. Dave went out to a movie with Ryan Ivory the other night, so I told him it's my turn. Call me?

Rosie Moncrief said...

There are 9 mini moncriefs running around!! It's fun, and Robert's little boy ,Bubba (Bennett), is just like Robert, really moody or really sweet and very picky about who he likes!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Looks like you had a great time. I love all the great pictures. I couldn't help but notice how big Tucker is getting. He looks like such a little man.