Saturday, June 21, 2008

Kara's graduation...

A few weeks ago we were able to go down for the graduation of my cousin, Kara. It is hard to believe that she is already graduating from High-School! She will always be about 4 years old to me! :) In fact, I can still remember driving over to their house the day she came home from the hospital, I was 11 years old, and I was so excited about having a new little baby cousin, but I was so scared that I would drop her, so I was praying the whole drive over that I wouldn't drop her! Anyway...
We had a little family BBQ, and of course, when there are Campbells involved, there is seafood involved. It was fun seeing family that I just don't see very often, unfortunately. I just absolutley L-O-V-E my Aunt Kathy & Uncle Scott; they're the greatest!
Can you tell that our family is outnumbered with girls (on both sides, actually)??? :)
Some games were played, some pets were lost.... :)
Even though it was a little cold outside, we couldn't get Tucker out of the back yard, he was in heaven with all the toys and dogs! Luckily, Trinidy was kind enough to always take him out and play with him, so his mama could eat and chat.

And yes, it did rain during the graduation ceremony and no, they didn't seem to hurry things up a bit because of it!
Anyway, I doubt Kara will ever read this, but congrats! And thank you for graduating, so we could have a good excuse to all get together! :)

4 comments:

Sharlene Enloe said...

I didn't even now you were gone. I've got to keep up better. Sounds like a good time.

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

I love family gatherings. It looks like you had a blast hanging out with everybody. Glad you had fun.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the Williams Family reunion in 10 days. I haven't seen my family since Thanksgiving and Christina I haven't seen for 2 years. She lives in Texas.
Looks like you all had a great time!

Gina said...

Hi Taraka! I really appreciate the family get-togethers since we moved away from our family 3 years ago. I meant to talk to you the other night but it was so crazy with all the kids running around. Maybe next time we run into each other we can have an actual conversation. It's fun seeing Tucker because he is so close to Gwyn in age. Now that I found your blog, I can check in on you guys every once in awhile. Hope to run into you again soon!