Monday, June 2, 2008

Fun with Family & Friends...

My dear friend Megan watched Tucker for me for a few hours a few days ago. And just in the amount of time it took me to open the car door, turn around to pick up Tucker and put him in his car seat to go, all three of her kids had piled into my car! :) I think Tucker was excited to have some company in the back seat, but sadly, they didn't come home with us! :) I just thought it was a cute picture. Owen (the one crawling on Tucker and pointing) is Tuckers age, and they are the bestest buddies! Its really cute to watch them together. Owen is such a happy boy that Tucker loves him because Owen just laughs at everything Tucker does. And we all know how Tucker loves to be the center of attention. If Owen laughs at something, then Tucker will keep on doing it and like start showing off for him so he laughs more. Its hilarious!
We went out to dinner with some friends for my birthday! We went to the Olive Garden-yummy-thank you guys! It was so much fun.
Tucker loves him some girlfriends, and he has quite a few. (He's a little flirt) At our Memorial Day BBQ, he was in heaven.
These four lovely ladies are my beehives! (And also Tuckers girlfriends) In just one short weekend, our class doubled in size! We are so excited to have Jessica and Megan join our class!

Carly always just wants to be one of the big girls!
I watched my nephew, Keyton the other day. Him and Kelli came up to Spokane for some Dr. Appointments. We went outside and the boys had so much fun in the backyard, that I had to bring them in to bathe them after a few hours. Well, I didn't realize the difference in taking care of two children as apposed to just one. Yeah-big difference! :) I got them out of the bath, and before I could even get Tuckers diaper on, Keyton (who has really bad eczema, and has to be lotioned down after every bath) had gotten into the lotion, and this picture only shows the beginnings, it was all over the boys, the table, the floor, the couches...EVERYWHERE! I couldn't help but laugh, it was pretty cute.
I went down to Quincy, WA on Friday night, just Tucker and I, to help Allen and Kelli move into and organize their new house. Its just a few hours away, and Tucker doesn't do so well sleeping in pack -n- plays, so it was a quick trip. (he ended up sleeping on a twin mattress with me the whole night-needless to say, I didn't get much sleep that night!) Their new place is so cute and I'm so Happy that they are finally going to be able to be settled somewhere now! Its very open, which I love and they will finally have room for all their STUFF! They put me to work hard, and we got at least a little dent in the work to be done!
The Mess!
We did take a trip to Target and had a heyday picking out cute new things for their house! Its so much fun shopping at Target, when its not your money! :) ha ha. We did pick out the cutest decor for Keytons bathroom, and did get that done before I had to head home. We were very proud of our work!
Tucker is so excited to have his Aunt Kayla and Uncle Jason in town visiting for a few weeks. They came over on Sunday evening for dinner, and to hang out and Tucker loved it!
He was very proud of himself for figuring out how to use the floaty as a hat.
Daddy taught him how to throw a Frisbee.

Uncle Jason played some baseball with him.

When we got back from Quincy, daddy had a surprise new friend for Tucker. A new pool with a cool slide and giraffe!

Ben kicked Tuckers soccer ball over the fence into our neighbors back yard, and decided to just hop the fence to get it.(notice my flowers are all dead now):(
Thank you to our lovely neighbors who gave us their old swing set. It is really old-but it was FREE-and you can't beat that! And Tucker loves it! He has warmed up to the slide, and it has a really cool one on it. He also loves to swing!!!(do you love his tie-dyed shirt of grape juice and spaghetti-o remnants) :)

We just feel so blessed to have such great friends and families! We love them so much and are grateful that Tucker has such great people around him loving on him all the time! And we are so happy that it is finally nice enough to get outside and play with them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure Owen, William, and Tucker will get into lots of thing together.
Can't wait until Thursday afternoon.

Jealous you get to be a Beehive advisor for Megan Percival. She is such a sweetie. I was in the Primary Presidency in her ward. What a fun calling!!

jani said...

Amen to the nice weather comment.... errr, not really today though....

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

you guys are so cute! we need to get together one of these years. thats story about nathan is so funny! tell him congrats for me. aren't your sibblings suppose to be in elementry school still?!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Happy Birthday Girl! It looks like you had a great celebration. Is that the Wiberg clan in your Olive Garden photos? I love the Wibergs. They are such a great family, just don't get on the subject of the white truck. I'm sure you'll hear lots of stories. :) And yes I'm teaching piano. Just a few lessons and we've got recital on Thursday. I've been teaching for years and have seen alot of students. Right now I have mostly beginners. It is alot of fun and I enjoy it.

Rosie Moncrief said...

Takarka!!! you crack me up all the time! I have best memories of you especially when you would style me hair. "First you have to tenderize it!" Remember that?! Ha Ha. Your kid is so cute!