Thursday, April 30, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt #2...

I am FINALLY getting around to going through all of our Easter pictures. I am so far behind in going through our personal pictures; and add these to all of the family photo shoots I've been doing lately for other families, I am all pictured out by the time I get to our own! :) I'm not complaining though, I've loved taking pictures and having the opportunity to get out at shoot other families and do fun things.

Anyhoo...the week of Easter, my friends and I decided to have a little Easter egg hunt of our own at a little park nearby. It was so much fun. The weather was perfect and we had a great turn out. There were a ton of kids. Tucker had a blast running around the park finding the eggs. It is so much fun to watch him get into things like this now.

Here are all the kids (well, most of them)...

Tucker sometimes just randomly falls to the ground and rolls-on purpose! He loves it. Crazy kid! :)

Tucker and Carly finding eggs. (You can see that they were very well hidden eggs!) :)

Tucker and Carter...best buddies. These two couldn't be any cuter.

Tucker and his other bff..Carly. Yes, she is like a foot taller than him-I swear she grows like 5 inches every time we see her!!!

The three of them eating their goods...

Tucker really wanted Carly to go down the slide with him....Carly, wasn't so into it. :)

And I love this face...so Carly! :)

All in all, the egg hunt was a success...we will definitely be doing this next year. :) I'm all about an excuse to get my hands on more candy! :)


No comments: