Monday, April 27, 2009

Utah for springbreak part II

{this is broken into alot of little posts...keep on scrolling down and reading for more...}
I have finally gone through the rest of my pictures from Utah. The rest of our week was just as great as the first. It seems like it was two totally separate trips. :) My dad flew in on Thursday and that night we stayed with Jason & Kayla in Provo. They have the cutest little one bedroom apartment. Its perfect for them now, but add 3 extra people and it gets a little crammed. We were grateful that they let us crash on their aero-bed that filled up their entire living room! :) We had a great time though. I'm all about cozy quarters. :)


Running laps in their little apartment.

Aunt Kayla gave Tucker these little decks of cards, and he loves them. We play with them seriously, every day. Still. He has no idea how to play the games, but he holds up the cards or he matches them up. He loves them! Thanks Aunt Kayla!

No trip with my dad would be complete without a stop to a Harley shop. Yeah. :) We stopped and ate lunch. The food was delicious! I was pretty shocked. I, at first, laughed at the idea of eating lunch at the Harley shop. But I would most definitely go again! It was just the beginning of the grand adventures with Papa, Uncle Jason and Aunt Kayla...

Tucker loves motorcycles.


We loved getting to spend time with them in Utah. Too bad they will be moving even farther away this summer...bummer.... We love you guys! Thanks for the great time!

No comments: