Monday, April 27, 2009

Last stop...

Our last stop in Utah was in Logan, on our way home, to visit Hermana Harper. I didn't care how much I had to drive out of the way to see her, she was a MUST see while in Utah! :) Well, technically she's not Hermana Harper anymore, but to me, that's who she'll always be. Sorry, Tara! :) We were MTC companions and companions again in Chicago and she will ALWAYS hold a special place right in the middle of my heart because I couldn't have asked for a better friend to be with during that time in my life! :)




This is her little one, Taylor Grace. She got her mamas red hot hair and red hot personality! I loved finally getting to meet her! We obviously hit it off right off the bat! :) (even though she broke my glasses!) :) (don't worry, I forgave her!) :)

No comments: