Thursday, August 27, 2009

Chi-town...

While I was in Alabama, my parents and brother went to Chicago for a wedding. These pictures were on her camera when I was getting the other pictures of Tucker off her camera. I just had to share pictures of another one of my most favorite places! I heart Chicago!
The Chicago river. The river they dye green every St. Patrick's day...

The north side. My old stomping grounds...



Buckingham Fountain...

And the view of the skyline and Lake Michigan...

Oh how I love Chicago. Seeing these pictures brought back a lot of memories! :)

6 comments:

Tara said...

Oh I miss it too! I've been thinking a lot about it lately because my sister Shawna has decided to go on a mission! It makes me wish I could go again and bring Adam and Taylor with me. I told Shawna that I hopes she finds her Taraka on her mission! So fun to have had you with me from start to finish! You're the best!

Rosie Moncrief said...

So rad!! I want to go there for a visit!

Steph said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while and you've posted all of these new things! First, congrats on being pregnant...we truly are so excited for you guys! ;)Second, I love the photos from girl's camp...you look so cute!

I hope you're feeling good...let's get together again soon! We'll call you after our little guy gets here so that you can meet him!

Shayla said...

CJ loved this post :) Can't wait to go there with him someday, he is still so in love with it.

Celeste said...

Cool pics, check your email for my coupon-ing info!

Darci said...

I've clearly missed out by never visiting Chicago. We'll have to plan a girls trip some day.