Sunday, August 23, 2009

meanwhile at home...

While I was at girls camp, my mom came up and watched Tucker during the days while Ben was at work. I don't think that this child missed me one lick! He had so much fun with his grandma. Apparently, they did a lot of this:



And when daddy came home, they did some major bug catching. Tuckers new obsession. Well, he has always loved bugs, but now he has a little bug catcher.

These two are BFF's...





And they did a little of this:





I just had to share some of the cute pictures of my boys! It was nice to know that he was in good hands while I was gone! :)

5 comments:

Shayla said...

Looks like you guys are all having TOO much fun!! I can't believe how fast your Tucker has grown since I started looking at your blog! SO cute ♥

Darci said...

Your mom is great with the camera too! The pictures are great. It must have been wonderful to come home to a happy little guy.

Anonymous said...

Tucker is all boy! I love that he's a little bug hunter. My kids are into worms lately. When they find a fat one they call him "Fatty" and the skinny ones are "Skinny." They've also taken up the hobby of potato bug watching.
When school starts, I will have my little man, William all to myself for 3 hours a day. We should get together for some play days.

Rosie Moncrief said...

He is growing up so fast!!! Love that kid!

Steph said...

so cute!! Tucker is so cute when he's catching bugs ;)...it's serious business!