Sunday, August 30, 2009

Trips to the lake...

We have managed to squeeze in a few trips out to the lake this year. We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the country. Lake Couer d'Alene is one of my favorite places. Despite the fact that I've been exhausted much of the summer, I can always drag myself out to the lake! :)
One night, while we were waiting for Eric to meet us out there, Ben took Carter, Tucker and Olivia on a little canoe ride. My friend, Sharlene and I were able to just relax on the beach in the warm evening weather and chat.

Carter & Tucker ready for the ride...

Ben out with the kids. He had them so entertained. He was telling them stories and they were singing and they ended up being out there for quite a while! The kids were loving it.

After that they all got in the tub. Tucker was quite impressed with this waterfall in the bathtub. Our tub at home isn't quite so cool!

Taking advantage of the beautiful scenery. I obviously wasn't planning on having my picture taken that day... :)

2 comments:

Darci said...

You're a bloggin' fool these days. I love it! I'm so glad you can get out to enjoy the lake. Ben is sure a fun guy to have around. The little family picture is adorable.

Rosie Moncrief said...

CDA is my favorite place too!!