Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another sad goodbye...

In July our dear dear dear friends (and Tuckers Best Friend!) the Enloe's moved! It was a sad day!I seriously don't know what we are going to do with the Enloe's! Sharlene was like my social outlet! :) She was always planning and inviting me to things, and of course, Tucker LOVED his best friend Carter. In preparation for this move, we had these two boys spend as much time together as possible! In June we had many many play dates with these silly boys:
645
And some slumber parties:
009
And a few trips to Chuck E Cheese:
012
We were in Alabama when they actually moved in July, so we had our farewell dinner with them in June. Well, for our actual farewell dinner, we went to Texas Roadhouse, but we spent many a Sunday dinners at their house, so on our final Sunday dinner, we went up to help them pack and just hang out. They are seriously like family to us, and it was so sad! Tucker and Carter playing Dr. :
072

069
Look at these cute boys! Sharlene and I have made a pact to always keep them best friends, and to make sure that they don't forget about each other! Luckily we are going to Utah for Conference in October and are going to be staying with them. And Tucker is so excited and still refers to him as his best friend Carter (Tucker has a cousin Carter, so he always has to differentiate.) :)
065

064
We miss you guys so much!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's sad to see best buds part. My little neice Ruthie was best buddies with William and they moved to Georgia in July. It was hard to see them go.
Tucker can come play with William anytime.

I just finished my Bachelors degree so I have loads of time now while my older kids are in school. If you guys get lonely give me a call.
I'm starting a crafty chicks club with a friend in my ward. We start on October 18th, if your interested let me know.
Hugs:) Tiff