Sunday, September 12, 2010

Natalee's funeral...

Here are some pictures of the actual funeral. I wasn't sure if I should share, but it was so beautiful and a great celebration of life.
Here are Natalee's sisters. All in blue, Natalee's favorite color.
DSC_0475
The Walton family...
DSC_0464
Ben and my brothers and dad and some cousins and uncles were the pallbearers...
DSC_0480
Kelli, Cassidy, Keyton and Tucker...
DSC_0482
Natalee is in such a beautiful place, overlooking Portland...
DSC_0507

DSC_0503
My mom, her mom and my aunties...
DSC_0518
And I found this cute picture I missed before of Tucker helping my grandma put in her curlers. I have many many memories of doing this with my grandma as a young girl. She puts her hair in curlers every night!!
DSC_0531
Can't wait to see you again, Natalee!

No comments: