Thursday, September 27, 2012

Carter & Chase come to visit...

In August, my brother and his family came to visit! They just moved half way across the country, so we won't be seeing them as much anymore! boo! But we sure had fun with our cousins, Carter & Chase! :)
084 (2)
I did a little mini session with Chase at the park one night, so while Angie & I were doing this:
062
{He was making the cutest faces!!!}
280-1
We had papa watch the other kids while they roamed the park! They found a stage and had a great time dancing:
267

240

239
Taylor getting some good air:
249

264
It looks like they had a GREAT time, wouldn't you say??? :)
And then we thought, well, since Papa is here, why don't we try and get some good pics of him with the kids. I snapped a couple real quick, I mean real quick. It didn't last long at all! :)
377

381
This is seriously the best one of all 4 of the kids together! :)
416
We love it when our cousins are in town!!!

1 comment:

Angie C. said...

I love these pictures!!! I need copies of them please!!! We look forward to seeing you at Christmas!!!! We miss all of you!!