Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Summer Lovin'... Had me a blast...

Summer Lovin'...Happened so fast!!! We have had one heckuva busy summer. In between all of our post worthy activities, here are a few extra things we did:
Of course, hung out with friends! My best friend in High-School came home for a week with her cute family from New York! Her and her family went camping at Lake Roosevelt so we went up for the day to hang with them. This is the only picture I got:
009
And another dear friend, Shar came in for a few weeks. They spent most of it at her parents cabin on Lake C'da.  So we went out a few times to visit. It was fun reminiscing of the summers where we spent many a nights at that cabin with them! We miss the Enloes!!!
073
And, like I mentioned before, lots of swimming!!! A few of our really good friends either have pools or are members at a pool and invite us! So, that helps out a bit! :)
Taylor sunbathing with Katrina:
075
Buddies, Tucker & Maggie:
078

077
I went and got my nails done and had to take Taylor with me. She kept asking me the whole time when it was her turn, so after my nails, the guy who was doing my nails offered to paint her nails for no charge! :) It was the cutest thing I had ever seen. She was sitting so proudly on that chair just chatting away with him. She loves to be a 'big girl' My nails were drying under the machine or I would have gotten a picture of it. When my nails were finally dry, I snapped a few:
(her dad must have dressed her this day!) :)
081

079 (2)
Of course, lots of trips to the park:
081 (2)

083

082 (2)
My dad asked me to take some pictures of his truck for his insurance and Taylor happened to be standing by it. So I told her to pose. This is what she did:
107
Of course, a few stops to the ice-cream truck may have happened as it drove by! :) A summer-time must!
117
Much to my chagrin, Ben, Taylor & Tucker have adopted a cat in our backyard. It passed by our backyard a few times and then one day Ben came home from work with a bag of cat food. I knew it was all downhill from there. I am in a house full of animal lovers. I think it's still scared of me, but has definitely claimed our back yard as it's own! Gross!!
099
Lov'in this girl in a ponytail! Doesn't get much cuter than this! :)
769
Early morning play time with the squinkies:
772
Lots of friends over to play.
We had Darius & James for a week and Tucker was in heaven! They are Ben's partners two little boys and they are too cute!
786

789
We attempted  to grow some radishes and tomatoes from a kit we got from G-ma. But, it doesn't help when you leave town for a month and forget to water. Needless to say, they didn't survive the heat without water! oops!
887
And of course, many dance parties were had. This girls' favorite thing:
799

798

790
And I love it when we have a sun kissed summer's glow around these parts. There is nothing better than a Spokane summer, they are perfect! :)
804
August was a packed month and we had a blast!

No comments: