Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cousins through the years...

These boys are so cute, and I love that my kids have so many cousins their ages who are their friends! I grew up with cousins my age and it is the best!
Here are Jonah and Tucker Two summers ago watching a movie in grandpa's chair:
Alabama 2010 202
I thought I got a picture of the two of them last year on that same chair, but I didn't find one. I did find this one of them at the zoo:
022
And then this one of them this summer in that same chair, almost sitting the exact same way they were two years ago:
069
Kaiya and Taylor from two summers ago in their matching outfits:
Alabama 2010 267
Last summer in their matching outfits from grandpa:
summer road trip 11 570
It is crazy the difference a year makes, they are totally different than last year:
650
I'm sad we didn't get a picture of them on the couch like in years past, but I did do a little photoshoot while we were there, and I loved this one of the two girls together!
And of course, matching cousins:
169
I can't believe how tall Kaiya looks in these photos! She is only a few months older than Taylor and Taylor is pretty tall herself! I sure do love me some Kaiya though, she is one of my most favorite little girls! :)
178
And these two got matching jammies:
162
Even though they are long sleeved and it was the middle of the summer, they insisted on wearing them! :)
164
Another cute little matching shirt we realized they both had:
403
So, speaking of the photo shoot, here are some more of pics.
And yes, this was the best one we got of all 4 kids! :)
542
Here is a more accurate representation of what the shoot was like:
570
Gorgeous Kaiya:
725
My little Elijah buddy:
804
My Taylor Rae:
883
And the Tuck man:
951
And my two munchkins: 
922
I love these cute cousins!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Kaiya is only a few months older than Taylor? She looks like a year or two older! But that's a super cute new picture of them. All of them were super cute pictures. I love that our kids have so many cousins to play with. :)