Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Next Stop...Girls Camp!

The next stop of my summer tour of fun was girls camp!!! Woo-woo! :) I always love going to girls camp! This year I went as the photographer, and it was a blast! I was afraid that I would be a loner the whole time because I wasn't a 'part' of anything. But I still had a blast, luckily for me, a lot of my friends went up as leaders as well, so it was great!
Here are a few of the awesome people I got to hang out with:
Shannan ALWAYS makes me laugh! And girls camp was no different! :)
154
My dear dear friend Heather and her husband Jevon were there too! Jevon was the priesthood guy all week, so he was legit! :) I thought that this was a cool picture of the two of them:
1999-1
One of my favorite pictures of the week was during the girls water Olympics. I looked over at the first year level leaders and all three of them were out in their chairs. They must have really been enjoying those Olympics! :)
1230
Of course, I always love hanging out with the young'ns:
1411
And of course, there was a lot of this going on, as well:
1976
While up there I made Taylor a headband during crafts. She seemed to like it OK:
082
And that about sums up girls camp: crafts, singing around a campfire, crazy hair and outfits, lots of laughing and fun and a few naps here and there! :) I just hope I still get to go when I actually have daughters there! :) I sure do love those other daughters that are up there though! :) It is so fun also to go to the same camp that I went to as a youth. Not a lot has changed and it is like a well oiled machine! A LOT of work goes into making it great for the girls, and I love seeing that first hand. My work actually came after girls camp when I had to sift through about 3000 pictures! The week after girls camp definitely exhausted me more than the week OF girls camp!:)
And a HUGE Thank you to my sweet and wonderful cousin, Kjersti for watching my kids during the day for me while I was gone. It was so nice to know that they were in good hands! She totally stepped in last minute, and was A-Mazing! :) Love you KJ! And of course, my A-Mazing husband who just steps right up and does double duty at night with the kids and does it so well and without complaining  :) I SO appreciate that!

No comments: