Friday, September 28, 2012

Tri-Cities & M-F...

When my mom was here a few weeks ago we devised a plan for a little get together. She told me that she wanted to go back to school shopping with the boys (Tucker and my nephew Keyton) and that we should all meet in Tri-Cities ( a central area to all of us) for the night and let the boys go swimming  and then do a little shopping. You know I'm all over any mention of the word shopping! :) I also had to go down to Milton-Freewater to take some Senior pics for my cute little cousin, so I thought I would combine the trips and we'd have a grand ol' time! And that we did!
Our first stop was Tri-Cities. We met up with Allen and his family and my mom there and got us some hotel rooms for the night. The kids had a blast with their cousins!
These two both love to rough house and I think that their siblings really enjoyed a few days off of being tortured. :) They had a great time together!
014
Of course, these two also had a great time together:
020
After dinner we went swimming in the pool. Allen & Aubrey...
023
Tucker & Keyton...
024
Of course, one by one all the kids (and adults) end up in the hot tub!
029
All the kids:
031
These two are buddies, too:
033
My little fish blowing me a kiss as he jumps in the pool:
034
After swimming for a while we all went upstairs and the kids got one heck of a bubble bath! It looked so fun, I just wanted to jump right in! :)
038
We had a late night that night, but all woke up the next day as happy as can be!
043
The next day was spent shopping. Three stops: Old Navy, Gap and Target. Oh, and Olive Garden for lunch!!! Does it get any better than that??? And of course, Grandma spoiled the kids rotten.
I'd say it was a pretty good shopping day! ;)
053
That night Allen & Kelli went home to Quincy and I loaded up my kids and Keyton and followed my mom to Milton-Freewater. Through a series of events, we ended up staying in a hotel while in M-F. (sick people, not enough room in houses etc..) But, the kids, of course, loved it and were excited to swim some more! :)
This girl loves her some grandma:
054
The next evening I had to take the pictures, so during the day we had nothing to do but swim and lounge around in our hotel room. I had these grand plans to take them to the park and out to lunch, but Taylor konked after swimming in the morning, so we had pizza delivered and hung out in the room! This is what the boys did while Taylor was taking her nap:
058
We also had a few glow in the dark baths, which were a big hit!
2707
And one can't go to Walla-Walla without getting an Ice-burg milk shake! They are the best and they have every single flavor you can imagine. We've been going there since I was a little girl! I got a salted Caramel and it was divine! 
061
It was fun spending some time with my mom and brother and his family and my grandma and my cousins and aunts and uncles--can't wait 'til next year!!! :) ha ha-if grandma can afford it again! :)
And somehow even ended up coming home with one of these:
IMG_4671
Thanks to infomercials, Tucker has been begging for one for months! "MOM! You can turn ANYTHING into a slushy!!" We had fun coming up with different concoctions, Tucker even did Chocolate milk & pink Lemonade, which he claimed to love, but I wouldn't even try! :)
IMG_4665
Grandma just always knows exactly what to get! :)
But quite possibly my favorite things we came home with were these:
066
There's nothing cuter than little kid shoes! I don't know what it is! I love them! I love their little feet, too!!
IMG_4672
Thanks for EVERYTHING B-ma, you're the best!
PS..
Here's the cute girl I got to spend the evening with:
1545-1
You are beautiful Stormee! And thank-you Junior & Trin for watching the kids for me while I shot these! I owe ya big time!
2400-2

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Holy Cow! Stormee went dark! Looks good though, great pictures! I saw that pic of Keyton and Tucker in bed and thought...that looks weird... though I'm sure they were in swimsuits or whatever. :) Glad the kids have so much fun together!