Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Quincy...

We took our last trip ever to Quincy to visit my brother and his family. While we are NOT sad to never go to Quincy again, :) we are so so so very sad that they won't be so close to us any more. They moved to Las Vegas the weekend of Thanksgiving. I am so very excited and happy and proud of my brother for this promotion and better job opportunity, I am not happy that it is so far away!  I now have none of my siblings close to me here in Washington! I am especially sad for my kids not to have their cousins close. 
We went down two weekends in a row to help them pack up and get ready for the move.
Aubrey wanted to hold Jackson and I think he is about as big as she is! :) He looks pretty happy about that, her not so much! :)
IMAG1246
But she loves to mother him!
IMAG1249
The first Saturday we went, the kids were able to play outside while we worked inside. I had to get some last photos of these two playing together. They are such good buddies! :)
IMG_2115
Tucker, of course, was happy to work on his flipping skills...
IMG_2105

IMG_2161
Then the silliness started, and they were having so much fun being goofy...
IMG_2174
Taylor had to join in on the fun:
IMG_2202
Nice Trampoline hair:
IMG_2198

IMG_2203
Keyton was a little too timid to do anything too crazy, and he wouldn't do a flip, but he did do this pretty cool almost head stand thing: :)
IMG_2155

IMG_2156
And the side Ninja move:
IMG_2206

IMG_2208
These next two are my absolute favorite:
IMG_2224
I love these crazy kids of mine:
IMG_2237
The next weekend we just went to say good bye. My dad was driving the moving truck to Las Vegas for them, and needed a ride down, so we were glad to take him. They now had an empty room to play in:
IMAG1278

IMAG1280

IMAG1281
We were only there for a short time before they were off, and we had to say good bye to our Quincy family for good!!! The kids were screaming their good byes as we drove away! 
IMAG1284
We will sure miss having them so close, but at least now when they come, they will come for longer periods and won't be so busy trying to get their errands done that they can't do in Quincy. :) I'm excited for their new Las Vegas adventure! :) And can't wait to have an excuse to visit somewhere warm during these cold winter months!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

glad you got some last minute photos, as with my lost camera, i have no november pictures. :( i keep thinking, "oh! we have a long weekend! we should drive over to spokane! oh. wait." and it's sad. wish we were coming back sooner to visit!