Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Friends...

I love having friends that live next door behind us. The last few months have been so fun. I only wish we would have broken a hole, then had the ladder over the fence sooner! Like why didn't we do this last year? This is our life right now, and I love it. You can see the patched hole in the fence, and the ladder that we've now put up to make it easy to get over. (You can also see a Mt. Dew slushy up there that is also a common thing) :)
Just a few more weeks until they leave us and we will be so sad when they are gone! I will miss my house full of boys:
Chase and Collin are usually over, and so is  Owen most days, and for the months of April and May I've been picking up Brandon Vazquez, a boy from our branch, after school so his brother can play baseball at Bowdish. I do love having a house full of friends.
Collin loves him some Jackson:
Taylor and Brandon  in the sun roof watching Tucker's soccer practice:
I thought that this was so funny, I looked back one day while taking Brandon home, and saw him like this:
We are so lucky to have some pretty great friends. And I love this time of year, the weather is warmer, friends are outside, school is coming to an end. Good times! :)

No comments: