Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Kiddos...

Oh man, these kids of mine. They drive me crazy, but what the heck would I do without them?  I just want to eat them up most of the time (like when they are sleeping), but there are times where I wish I could put myself in time out for the day and take a nap in my room instead of the other way around! :)
Here are some random pictures of my kids being cutesy and friendsy...
{Taylor loves to teach her baby brother about life}
My favorite thing in the world is when we have a morning free of plans and can play in our pj's all we want!
Bath time is another fav:


Big sissy feeding her baby brother. The boy has two mama's! Until he cries or needs a diaper change. Then it's all me!
I was down trying to get some cute shots of Jackson when I noticed Taylor's dancing in the background. I slowly backed up so I could get a full shot of it. I should have pushed record, but I only got pictures of it! You get the idea, though. It was pretty amazing! 



Lots of block/marble runs have been built lately. It's amazing how exciting a toy is when it's been in the back of a closet for a year. It was like they had never seen them before. We seriously did blocks every day straight for like a month!
Elsa's Castle:
More bathtime fun!

The weather has been so gorgeous lately. We've been outside a lot and of course, eating cookies is a must when one is playing outside. Especially when you run and play as hard as Jackson. (Just kidding--he doesn't move his legs yet!) :)
He is however, always interested in his hand. EVERY single time he eats a bottle and it happens to pass in his peripheral vision, he slowly brings it in front of him and inspects it like it's the first time he has ever seen it. I'm not sure that he is aware of his appendages yet.
This girl's got sass and my purple extension to prove it. She loves wearing it, and I can't say that I blame her. I think it's fun. Except the time she wanted to wear it to church, and I eventually gave in and then was sure that they were going to call CPS on me for letting my daughter come to church with purple hair!!!

This little man is so funny, whenever he has something in his hands, he puts it up to his head. Anything! Food, blankets, toys, pokemon cards, you name it. It's so funny to me, I have yet to figure out what he is trying to do with it up on his head like that. He sure is cute, though! :) Dylan and I had a good laugh one night while the kids were out playing. Yes, sometimes I just hang out with my BFF's 12 year old son when she's busy! :)
Did I mention this weather????!!! Divine!


This girl has the best imagination ever! I love just listening to her sing and play and talk to herself or Jackson, or whoever! She is so dang fun!
One of the many reasons I love this girl is her love for guacamole. Seriously, we have guac for lunch way too much! Chips and guac is all we need and we are a happy pair. Acutally, trio. Guacamole is also Jackson's favorite food! :)
I love hanging with my girl!
And this boy loves to read. He reads for at least an hour most nights. Sometimes I come in and he's still reading and I have to tell him to go to bed. And sometimes he's already asleep. He was really into his latest book called, Treasure Hunter. Every night I came in to find him in a new position with his book. 
I wish I would have thought to take pictures of the first few times, I only got the last few on camera! :) Silly boy!
And lest you think our lives are all play dates and guacamole eating dance parties, here is a little video clip of yesterday afternoon in my car. I hope the clip works, I've never tried to post a personal video before. The funny thing was, that just a few minutes before this they were belting out Let it go and laughing hysterically! :) Enjoy!

No comments: