Monday, May 19, 2014

Milton-Freewater...

Me and the kids took a quick over night trip down to Milton-Freewater so I could do a photo shoot for my cute cousin, Stormee. She is getting married in August, and I took some engagement pictures for her. It was really just a good excuse to get down and visit some family. My mom lives down there so of course, we wanted to see her. We also saw my uncle Scott & aunt Kathy. It was just a quick trip, but lots of fun. My kids love to visit Scott & Kathy and play with their dogs. Uncle Scott always gets us blizzards from Dairy Queen and lets Tucker stay up all night watching TV with him! :)
Tucker was pretty excited that he is almost as tall as his grandma and aunt Kathy!!! :)
I love these two ladies!
Here's a sneak peek at Stormee & Nick:


No comments: