Saturday, May 17, 2014

RS Activities...

Have I mentioned how much I love our Spanish branch? I do. :) The Hermanas are so so so wonderful! I just love them so much. Our Relief Society is seriously the best. Our Relief Society President, Hna. LaCasse put together this program for us where we each sign up to teach the other sisters something. Like education classes, but more fun and social. We've had two so far, both in the month of April. Our first one was at her house in C'dA and Hna. Meyer taught us to make delicious fish tacos. Oh my were they good. Fish tacos have never appealed to me, but I do love fish and I do love tacos, so why not, right?
{Hna. Martinez & Hna. Cabrera}
Hna. Meyer (cooking), Karla Hix & Hna. LaCasse...
And now with Hna. Zavala...
A few weeks later, we met up at Sonia's house and she taught us how to plant and when to plant a garden. It was really really good. I am so clueless to things like that, so it was good for me! And I just love being with our sisters!
The group:
It was also Hna. LaCasse's birthday so we had to do something special for her. She is seriously the most happy and wonderful and loving woman ever. I love her so very much!


Taylor got to play with Luna during our activity, so she was happy! :)
Next up I get to teach a class on photography! FUN!

No comments: