Tuesday, July 1, 2008

BFF's...

We went to the mall today with my friend Meg and her 3 little chitlins. These two are only two weeks apart and absolutely LOVE each other. Owen is pretty chill and easily entertained, so Tucker loves making him laugh. Its so cute to watch them together. I see a life long friendship forming here. Meg, Owens mom, by the way is also one of my oldest friends as well, and by oldest, I mean that we have been good friends since we were 12! She was one of my very first friends when we moved up to Spokane when I was 12. We fell out of touch for a few years during the college/mission/newly married phases in our lives, but since she moved back to Spokane a year ago, its like we haven't skipped a beat. Don't you just love friends like that?
Meg forgot something at Bath & Body Works, and instead of hauling all 4 of them back into the store with the tiny isles and little bottles everywhere; where they not only hate it, but make a complete mess, I stayed out with them in the hall. They found the cars and just had to take'm for some test drives.
Just a mere two hours later, we noticed that the noise level had dropped significantly in the van and turned around to see this:
I'd consider this shopping trip successful! :)

7 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

They are so cute! It will be interesting to see what kind of trouble they get into when they're older!!

Madsen Family said...

Sleeping sweetness....So, Nathan and Angie are really tying the knot, eh? I got their invitation in the mail this week--super cute--and I have to say they are getting married on the BEST day: August 8 (my anniversary). Anyhow, I LOVE that Tuck calls you Tar-ka, but I won't be impressed until he calls you by your REAL name: Terry! Hee, hee....

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

So cute! We need to get all these little people together someday!

Rosie Moncrief said...

Your real name is Terry?? No way, that's just Jessica Spear Madsen lingo! And if you guys would help me talk cookie into coming over labor day when Jessy is there, all the kiddos could get together... hint hint!!!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

What a fun shopping trip! I love the picture of the sleeping boys. My boys are the best when they are sleeping :)

JAMIE said...

that is just too cute for words...what car are they in???

Destenee said...

I wish I could have been there to get in on the fun!!!