Friday, June 11, 2010

31 aint so bad.....

I had a fabulous birthday this year. After a lazy morning of snuggling with my babies in bed, we had a great play date/birthday lunch with some friends:
006
Thanks, Emily!!! :)
Later that afternoon, while Taylor was sleeping, Tucker and I made my favorite, homemade oreos!!! :) YUM!
007
That's my boy...
013
My dad and Kathryn brought me some beautiful flowers and some delicious cupcakes. These cupcakes are from Krispy Kreme! And they are the BEST! :) Thanks guys!
016
The next night (because we celebrate birthdays as long as we can around here!) :) these wonderful people took me out for my birthday:
photo (7)
We enjoyed a delicious meal at Anthonys on the river, downtown. It was delicious!
photo (6)
After dinner we headed back to the Enloe's for my yearly tradition, DQ's ice cream cake! Another YUM!!! I'm starting to see a pattern, here! :) I've had a DQ ice cream cake every year on my birthday since I was like 10. This year, my mom called up the DQ here in Spokane, and had them DELIVER it to my house!!! :) Only my mom would do that!:) Thanks mom!
We took it over to the Enloe house to enjoy it with them after dinner at Anthony's.
003 (2)

001
A few nights after that we headed up to my dad's house for a PINATA party! :) Ben has gotten me a pinata every year on my birthday since we were married! :) I love love love it! :)
Uncle Nathan helping Tucker get ready for his go at it:
Feb 10 022

Feb 10 023
Now it's my turn! :)
Feb 10 031
And little Tater tot was there, too! :) With her Uncle Nathan who adores her!
Feb 10 013
AND... my beautiful and wonderful friend, Katrina, also had us over for a birthday dinner that weekend. She is always spoiling me and taking care of me. Seriously, what did I do to deserve such amazing friends? I am so lucky! :)
004 (2)
Here are Carly, Tucker and Maggie, they've been friends since they were born! Seriously. Katrina, Cherie and I were all in YW together when they were born and these three spent the first 2 years of their lives together ALL THE TIME! :) I love it!
008 (2)
Thanks everyone who helped make my big 31 fabulous! I feel so special! :)

No comments: