Friday, June 4, 2010

The Oregon Zoo...

Next Stop on our non-stop trip to Portland was the Oregon Zoo. Portland has one pretty cool zoo. Another one of my favorite stops in Portland since I was little. And that's a lot coming from me, because we all know how I feel about animals! :) Tucker loves them though, so we were in the right place.
360
They have a really great little petting zoo, which Tuck loved! No thanks for me, I was quite content being the photographer! :)
369

378
Aunt Kayla was getting in on the action with him though!
380
Next up was the train ride! This is my way of enjoying a zoo! :)
391

502
And apparently Taylor's too! :)
389
One cool fireman dude:
505

537

567
Aunt Kayla seeing how she compares to the bears...
603
And me and my little man! I love this guy!
610
We had a great day at the zoo actually! I love watching how excited Tucker gets seeing all of the animals! And we even got lucky with a beautiful day, as great a day as you can get in Portland in April! :)

1 comment:

The Mohs-Taylor Dayz said...

I love that pict of you and Tucker!! Beautiful! I love that lil guy too!