Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Campbell side...

Also on our to-do list in Portland was a trip to visit my Aunt, cousins and their kids. We had a little BBQ planned and it was so great to see everyone! This is on my dad's side. They have lived in Alaska my whole life, which meant that I didn't get to see them a lot growing up. I spent a summer up with them when I was 12, and occasionally they would come down to visit us, but it wasn't often. Within the past few years my aunt and two of my cousins, with their kids, have moved down to the Portland area. We don't get to Portland too often, but definitely more than Alaska, so it's been fun seeing them at least a few times within these past few years. And it was especially great this time because we actually got to spend some time with them, rather than just a quick stop on our way out of town to say hello. We met at my cousin Misty's house and had a delicious BBQ. It was so great!
Me, Kayla and my aunt Jeanette:
<span class=
The girls: me, Taylor, Kayla, my cousin Misty and her daughter Leiara:
625
Me and my cousin Kris:
621
This is who Tucker spent the most time with... :)
623
And the whole gang.
618
They do have another sister who still lives in Alaska. We missed you Dawn!!!
There is nothing better than family!

No comments: