Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Multnomah Falls...

So, Kayla and I picked up my mom in Milton-Freewater and headed to Portland. But only after finding out that she is MARRIED! It was a little bit of a shock to hear and it made for some interesting conversations over the course of our weekend. But we tried to still enjoy our time together as we worked out this little bit of news.
But onto more important things...the next stop on our weekend trip. :) Multnomah Falls. Multnomah Falls is a beautiful double waterfall right outside of Portland. We have been going there as a family since I was little little. BUT...for those twilight fans out there, YES it is the waterfall in the background during the baseball scene in the twilight movie. (I don't remember which movie.)
Anyway, it is beautiful and every time I go I am always amazed at the beauty of this earth! The Portland area is just gorgeous! You can hike to the upper bridge and then actually hike all the way to the top. We only went to the bridge this time, but if you ever go and have time, go all the way up to the top, it is gorgeous! We hiked up while my mom stayed in the lodge with Taylor. :) Thanks grandma!
Here are some gorgeous pictures:
427
My dad had been working in Portland and so he met up with us there.
DSC_0562

461

468

469

DSC_0591

DSC_0595 (2)

486
Gorgeous.

1 comment:

Jaime Lynne said...

These pictures are GORGEOUS! I am blown away and wishing I lived in Washington!

Also, do you know Jolee Dayley? She just moved into my ward and she is marrying an old and wonderful friend of mine. We noticed you are our mutual friend on FB. How small is this world?!?!